Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally!


Nick and I at my brother Ryan's house in Ohio.

Jade being a leapord for halloween . She didn't get a nap that day so her night wasn't going to happen without the paci in her mouth. She did love it though and even said trick or treat!


Jade and I at Aunt Holly's house!

Us cracking up!

Nick ,Jade and I went to Red Robins the other night and Jade loved this bird.....but she did NOT want to be held by him!

Here is my very own little "David Cook"

We were trying to show off our blue tongues but you can't really see hers.

Jade's new thing is to cover her and her dollies up to go night night. I find her dollies all swaddled up lying all over!

Smile!

I have lots of other pictures but it was really hard to load even these so i will try more later when i am feeling a lot more patient.
Oh, and this is how gypsiish i get when i go to Holly's house!hah

Jade seems to get that way a little bit too!













4 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...

AWWWW!!!! I am so happy you got those up. LOVE the one of you in the headband....I must have taken that, but I sure don't remember it. I think my favorite is the david cook pic! Hilarious! Love you!

Anonymous said...

nice pics baby girl! love them. jade looks so very cute in her halloween costume. i love you so much!

Betty Truesdale said...

Hi Melissa! I just left messages on Erin and Holly's blogspots, so got your link from Holly's and thought I would write you too. I love all the pictures. I hope your Mom has a computer so she can see you all, especially now that you are so far away. Love the one of you and Nick. Love you very much! Grandma Betty

Cara said...

Love the pics! Glad your little family is reunited. It is so hard to be apart! Jade is a doll! Enjoy this stage--it goes quickly.