Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conglameration!!!!!


Jade and Emma at the mall driving us wild!

Jade and Riley having a slip sliding time!

oops and we see it again!

She didn't dislike Santa , but she wasn't in love with him either. still cute though!

She is smoking those wheels.

This picture is to show off Jades love for putting her hands in her pockets and looking cool!

Jade wearing her daddy's field hat on the way home for Christmas.

We were doing anything we could think of to keep her entertained, she was pretty good though!

A place that nick and stopped and got lunch in West Virginia.
It was very interesting! Not bad though:0

Very brave , I know

They love the carousel

Jade and Riley still in the bathtub before the bubbles, they loved the mermaids.

Us at Beni hannas

I know not the best picture but it is all of us at Benni hannas

Our little fam at my mom's house with her tree.

Christmas at the Sam's , Jade was pretty sleepy.

Emma and Holly and I
















2 comments:

becky said...

Love the pictures!!

My Life in Pictures said...

Love them! I really love the one of me you and Em