Sunday, January 18, 2009

The rash and etc!


Daddy trying to keep my happy even though my skin hurts soo bad!




HAPPY BEFORE THE RASH!


BIG SMILE!

ponytail! lol


These are her ZEBRA outfit pics!! So cute!
The rash is very itchy and she is not feeling so good at the moment!

Her using her purse as an emergency rain cover hat or some such thing ha

This is the first of her sad pictures from the rash but the rash is way worse than it looks here!

Sleeping in her high chair because sleepiness got the best of her!
Here are some more hodge podge pictures. I just have been doing a whole lot of nothing lately so there isn't really a lot to tell everyone. Jade has mysteriously come down with some terrible hives and we are not sure what the problem is so . ... here are some pics.

6 comments:

becky said...

Poor thing. Easton (Ruth's youngest) was looking at the pictures with me and he wanted to know who Jade was. So I told him her name and then said "isn't she cute" he said "yes she is" When I started to wrire this he kept asking "were did Jade go".
Hope she gets better soon. Looks like it would not be fun for anyone.

My Life in Pictures said...

AWWWWW!!!!! My poor baby girl!!!! I feel so bad for her! I hope it gets taken care of soon. It looks really painful.

melissa emmorey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I feel bad for Jade it looks like it would drive me NUTS!!!!!! I feel for you too.

Anonymous said...

my poor baby! i bet its chocolate!

becky said...

Hey Lissa, I was just wondering how Jade was doing. Hope the rash has cleared up.