Friday, March 6, 2009

Jade and I's Happenings!


Jade at Pizza Hut with me doing her very favorite thing.... drinking , or shall we say guzzling Sprite.

She's trying to rub the mess of Pizza of her hands.

She can say pizza now and every once in awhile will ask for some.

CHEESE!

She finally learned to say cheese so you can actually get her to look at the camera now!

Puppy with Rosie. She LOVED it!

Jade just kept kissing her over and over.

Kristina and JAde with the puppy. We stayed at Ryan and Mary's house for the a few days and had a great time.


We celebrated Holly's Birthday while we were there and this is the cake that Vicki got her from BonBonnerie. Its SNOW WHITE! I LOVED IT!

HAPPY!

NOT AS HAPPY LOL!

I think this might have been after Grandmas chocolate cake.

This is JAde during one of her rash episodes. They come and go very frequently and if not given enough benedryl all the time will get like this with her eye almost shut.We cant figure out what it is that she is allergic too!

This is Ava, my friends Crystal's baby girl. We went to high school together so its neat to be able to have baby girls at the same time. I think she is a cutie!

Jade giving her kisses!

Uncle Jeremy with the bathing beauty's! They use him for a trampoline i think sometimes.

Jade's favorite thing is to get on your chest and then bounce on you with earth shattering power!

Jade at the Rivertown mall, eating an ice cream from Dairy Queen.

She dearly enjoyed it!

Melissa and MOM and I at the Amway Grand Motel.

Jade and Emma sitting on a barrel at the tapas restaraunt that we went to.
Neither of them were in the best of moods that day so this was the best that we could manage at the moment.

I just had to put a picture of her in pig tails because they are just too cute!























2 comments:

My Life in Pictures said...

Love all the pics!!! Yeah!

becky said...

I agree, love the pictures. Don't you love when they learn words? Too cute!!!!