Friday, October 3, 2008

MICHIGAN APPLE ORCHARDS ARE FUN IN THE FALL!!!!!!!!

Lynette , Justin, Jade and I went to an apple orchard this last Wednesday. It was a lot of fun! But the Michigan fall air chose this last week to come and bite us so it was really chilly!!!!!

My little cowgirl!!!!

They have a corn crib with all this shelled corni n it that kidscan play in . I thought that was a really neat idea!

Its hard to get these two at the same time so hence the two different pictures!

Here we are!!!! See how happy this little girl makes me. I love her so much!

This is a really creative slide that they made. It was pretty steep and Jade went down it all by herself!! This was the face that crazy ride resulted in!!!

There was four little baby goats and lots of older goats!!! The babies were darling but we couldn't get close enough to touch them!

This is a really interesting duck that was there with her ducklings I am assuming but she has both color of ducklings and they all have really funny colored beaks that are really long! But they were darling just the same!

This was Jade's costume last halloween but I am selling it on ebay this week so I had to take pictures and man they were just so cute I had to post one!

Jade on a rocking horse that is outside this used store my mom and I go to occasionally! She loved it and loves to say horsey.

Jade after eating her peach yogurt. She loved it and lifted it up at the end and tried to drink every last drop!

Being so close to halloween, Jades recent obsession with my broom has led me to think she looks kinda like a little witch. And she acts like one too sometimes!!! haha not really!

This is a picture of my dad and Jade at a restauraunt late at night the night I got my car. It seems like an innocent enough picture. But really we had the craziest night either of us have had in a long time. Take to long to explain but this was almost the end of a very very loooong day!!










1 comment:

My Life in Pictures said...

Jada is the cutest thing Ever!!! Love the pics!