Friday, October 17, 2008

Read this post from the bottom to the top!!!!

This is actually the end of the post but My mom and I went up to this awesome orchard in STanton by where Nick and I used to live in Edmore and had a really fun time. But, Jade was a tired girl and towards the end she was getting to be quite the crab this is her while we ate lunch in Blanchard. She was not a happy camper . But it was a beautiful fall day in Michigan and the sun was shining so it was a lot of fun. Things like this make you glad that you are alive! FAll in Michigan gives you a bite that makes it hurt a little but then the sun and the beautiful colors put it all together and it is very invigorating. Its like one last I'm ALIVE before we all hibernate for the winter so you feel like you have to get your wild oats out!!! hahah well hope you all enjoyed this.


Jade and I at the farm!

This is a ton of really huge goldfisht that we fed!

Our try at getting a picture with the beautiful apple trees! Ha Jade was tired and in a bad mood!

Grammy and Jade with the baby cammel. He had some pretty stinky breath though! he was sweet though!

Another big slide like the last orchard that we went to!She cried when she couldn't go again! And it is really steep for a one year old . But she loved it!

The train again!

I think the zebra was a close second ! Both he and the camel were babies and they were so cute, but unlike the reindeer he liked to wait til the last little morsel was out of your hand and then nip youa good one!hahaha Sounds like democrats to me!!! hahah

The wooden train was a big hit too!

Jade loves these horsy swings made out of tires!

Isn't he so pretty! Makes me think of Christmas!

This place is awesome they have all kinds of animals I think my favorite was the reindeer we got to feed all the animals and he was so gentle.

This was not an easy time to get pictures and she was making a weird face but she was pretty thrilled about the donuts!

I thought that the donuts at the Anderson Girls Farm in Stanton were delicious but here is JAde showing you what she though about them!!!!











No comments: