Friday, September 5, 2008

Here is Jada with her adorable cat hat that my mom bought her. Her smile is priceless!


Here is Jades clown ice cream and then the clown that ate the ice cream ! Ha! She looked like one when she got done!!! Jade and I went with my friend Lynette and her son Justin to the ice cream shoppe in Sparta after Justins first day of school!!! It was a lot of fun!



Jade eating the delicious corn out of Grandpas garden and loving it! She was so excited when I gave it to her!



This is Jade and my Uncle Jim's Lab. She loved the dog and was giving it hugs and kisses. She says "woof woof"!


Jade and I at Ryan and Mary's vow renewal in Vermont. It was a lot of fun but both Jade and Maria were ready for a nap hence the look on her face and the bottle being clutched.


Here they are!!!! So beautiful!

Here we are on the way to Vermont for the big occasion! The ferry is really neat and I think that Jade really liked it too.


Holly and I stayed at the Hotel Saranac for a couple of nights when we were in New York and after my trip to Georgia, Ohio , and New York, I was so sick of carrying luggage so here was the solution. Jade seemed to like it alot. She cried when she had to get off!

Here is Jade in the pool in Ohio after I got back from seeing Nick. In case you haven't already guessed. I went to Holly's in Ohio and stayed the night ans she kept Jade and I went on to Georgia to see Nick for a week and a half. Then I came back and stayed a few more days and then her , Jade and I left for New York . Then I came back again got my care and went back home to Michigan.

Here we are in Georgia on the night that he had to go back. Trying to make the last few hours not to sad!!!!

This is Nick's graduation from basic training. We were both glad it was over mainly so that we could talk on the phone again and not just rely on letters. And the chances of seeing each other more frequently. Definitely a happy day! Although it was so hot while I was there, his graduation was at 9:00 in the morning and at about 10 it was already almost unbearably hot!!










1 comment: