Thursday, September 18, 2008

The stork is just bringing her now?! Haaa. This is about the only decent picture I got of an outing to Dutch Village that Karen and I went on yesterday! We went to Holland so I could take some clothes to a used store I go to there but alas the day was so nice and we were right next to Dutch Village ! So, we took Jade and we had fun reminiscing about the days of old when we would go there on field trips and had so much fun. Jade loved it too. She got to see baby goats and ride on the carausel. And much more. And momma bought her another purse that she really "needed". haa

These are some adorable if not a little to far away pictures of her in the too cute rain boots my mom got her. They have lady bugs on them and the day my mom got them it started raining and rained forever it seemed. So they were a big hit!

Kids love puddles!!!!

SPLASH!!!!!

Saturday , I had to go somewhere while people were looking at my house and so we went to the store in the pouring rain and it was actually pretty fun!!!!
As you can see by the purse Jade is all ready to shop!

Well, last week I was hurrying off to work and noticed my car thumping and bumping. So I stopped and sure enough I had a totally flat tire. Seemings I am of the female gender and have never tried to make mechanics known to myself, I was in a bad spot. So , that night my dad came and changed it for me and he wasn't having the best time with it either . BUT.... someone was there to help him, so it was ok!






3 comments:

Nichole said...

So cute! She is getting so big. I love the shopping picture, she looks like such a girly girl :)

My Life in Pictures said...

AWWW!!!! I miss my Jada! I love her holding the hub cap! SO cute! And the purse....much better than the bags she was carrying around at my house. :-)

Teresa said...

Love the pictures. She is TOO CUTE!