Tuesday, September 2, 2008


I'm so happy! Nick finally got to come home and see Jade and I after having been gone since April 16th! It was over four months that he and Jade didn't get to see each other. That is something that made us both so sad, so we jumped on the chance for him to come home on Labor Day weekend , even if was only for 2 days. After a flight being missed and many tears he did eventually make it into our arms. And for the next two days all was as it should be. Its days like these that are far and few between but they give me hope for when we can be together again. Each time that I get ready to say goodbye , I think that I've done it before so it won't be as hard this time. And each time it seems harder. So, I pray and I pray and I pray . And eventually, I get settled into my routine again. I can talk to him on the phone now, so that makes it so much better. So , here we are with our little family.

The hot Georgia sun has made Nick about 10 times tanner than us!

It's so nice to be a family again!!

Nick isn't the best at posing for the camera as you can tell he is a little out of it! ha

Here's my little family again and I love this picture!

1 comment:

becky said...

That is great that he was able to be home, if only for a few days. I am sure you all enjoyed every second.