Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well, first of all I want to say Happy 21st Birthday to my husband!!! I love you Nick. Hope you have a good day today!!





This is our kitty that Jade and I got yesterday. I thought the both of us needed some cheering up. So this was my solution. Jade absolutely LOVES him and I think that kitty likes Jade quite a bit too as far as kitty's and 1 year olds go, he seemes to be quite tolerant!!!!

Jade got up from her nap and immediately found out how to get the kitty to play with her! Just toss a string around!

She had so much fun. And she walks around saying "no" because she wants the cat to come to her!

The kitty's momma is supposedly half persian and Himalayan, but I don't think baby inherited the looks!!

My mom's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated it on Saturday with Jeremy and Melissa and Emma. So here she is with the cake that my dad got her. It was really pretty and very yummy!!! Of course its an Arnies cake so of course it was yummy!

This picture is for my friend Lynette. She bought this outfit for Jade. Sorry she wasn't smiling.Believe me, she was not in the mood but I thought she looked so cute I had to take a picture anyways!!! Thanks Lynette!!

Here we are happy to be together again while he was here!!!!!

Nick was so happy to see her again and he had a great time pushing her on the swings and helping her go down the slide. He loved doing that with her.

Picture in my parents back yard as the sun was going down so thats why it looks like this.

And here is the slide!!! Jade is in love with it but sometimes she needs us to give an encouraging wee to make her let go. Haa








1 comment:

My Life in Pictures said...

Awwwwwww!!!!! They are all adorable! Love it. Kitty is cute....by the way what is kitty's name?